Tax Power of Attorney Nebraska – Form 33 – Adobe PDF
License / Price: Free
Version: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
File size: 176 Kb
The tax power of attorney document in Nebraska, known also as ‘Form 33’, allows a resident to choose anyone they would like to handle their tax filing in reference to;
- Fully represent the taxpayer in any hearing, determination, or appeal.
- Enter into any compromise with the Department.
- Execute waivers, including offers of waivers, of restrictions on assessment or collection of tax deficiencies.
- Execute waivers of notice of disallowance of a claim for credit or refund.
- Execute consents extending the statutory period for issuing a notice of deficiency determination.
- Receive, but not endorse or collect, checks in payment of any refund of taxes, penalties, or interest.
- Receive all notices and other written communications with respect to the taxpayer in proceedings involving the above matters.
Unlike the other power of attorney document in the State this form does not need to be witnessed or notarized. When complete, the form should be sent to the Department of Revenue through one of the following sources;
- Fax – 1(402) 471-5608
- Mail to; Nebraska Department of Revenue, PO Box 94818, Lincoln, NE 68509-4818