Vehicle – Boat – Mobile Home – Power of Attorney Michigan Form

License / Price: Free
Version: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
File size: 253 Kb
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)

The motor vehicle power of attorney form, or TR-128 as known by the Department of State, is a document used to allow someone else to handle the purchase or sale of a automobile, motorcycle, vessel, or mobile home registered or located within the State. In order to complete the form the following information must be completed;

  • Agent’s Name and Address
  • Agent’s Driver’s License Number
  • Vehicle’s
    • Make
    • VIN Number (For a Boat the hull No.)
  • Owner’s Name and Address
  • Owner’s Driver’s License Number

Unlike other power of attorney documents in the State all that is needed is the owner’s signature in order to be considered a legal document.