Tax Power of Attorney Louisiana Form – Adobe PDF
License / Price: Free
Version: Adobe PDF (.pdf) Template
File size: 122 Kb
The Louisiana tax power of attorney form, or ‘R-7006’, is designated for residents seeking to have someone else file taxes on their behalf. You may select the form to last for a duration of time so that you do not have to update every year and in addition to filing taxes you may have your representative handle the following;
- Sign the return(s) for the above tax matters.
- Execute an agreement to suspend prescription of tax.
- File a protest to a proposed assessment.
- Execute offers in compromise or settlements of tax liability.
- Represent the taxpayer before the department in any proceeding, including protest hearings.
- Obtain a private letter ruling on behalf of the taxpayer.
Unlike other power of attorney documents in Louisiana this form does not need to be notarized or witnessed to be in effect.